Free download Windows 11 Pro Lite 21H2 Build 22000.348 full version standalone offline installer,
Table of Contents
Windows 11 Pro Lite Overview
The new Windows 11 user interface and Start menu look very similar to what was originally found in Windows 10X. Microsoft had been simplifying Windows for dual-screen devices, before canceling this project in favor of Windows 11. Visually, the biggest changes you’ll notice can be found along the taskbar. Microsoft has centered the app icons here, cleaned up the tray area, and included a new Start button and menu.
Features of Windows 11 Pro Lite
– Compact Integrated + LZX (algorithm)
– Bloatware FREE!!
– Optimized Pagefile/Services/Scheduled/Search Indexer
– Privacy Optimizations & Performance mode!
– Ghost Toolbox! (Add or Remove Windows Store and Much More!)
– Support any Other Language & Keyboard
– Support UWP Games / UWP Apps (ex. Forza/GOW/etc etc)
– Updatable (can update to latest build windows 11!)
– Can pause window update until 2077!
– Removes Windows Apps and System Apps
– Removes Windows Security / Defender / Smartscreen
– Disable Remote Desktop / Tablet keyboard / NFC / Clipboard / Focus Assist – (Superlite only)
– Disable Print spooler (If you need printers, please set Auto in Services)
– Removes OneDrive
– Disable Action Center / Notifications – (Superlite only)
– Disable Telemetry – (Superlite only)
– Removes Errors reports – (Superlite only)
– Disable UAC (Never notify)
– Removes WinSxS backup
– Removes Winre (can add using Ghost Toolbox)
System Requirements and Technical Details
A “compatible” 1 GHz or faster dual-core 64-bit processor from Intel, AMD, or Qualcomm.
4GB of RAM.
64GB of storage.
UEFI Secure Boot supported and enabled.
A Trusted Platform Module (TPM), version 2.0.
A DirectX 12-compatible GPU with a WDDM 2.0 driver.