Table of Contents
“Can a damaged SanDisk USB drive be fixed?”
“I have a problem with my 32GB SanDisk USB flash drive. It was accidentally removed before ‘shutdown; now it is kind of damaged and not recognized by my Windows computer. The data on it is insignificant, but, if possible, I’d like to keep it. I had another flash drive with the same symptoms and ended up junking it. Don’t want to do that again!!! So is there a reliable SanDisk USB repair tool to fix such damaged USB drive? Thank you.”
Causes and symptoms of damaged (SanDisk) USB
Before you try to fix damaged USB drives, looking through the major causes behind this issue and the main symptoms can help mitigate future storage-related issues.
1. What causes SanDisk USB damage?
- Unplug USB drive without selecting “safely remove hardware and eject media”.
- The USB drive gets infected by virus or malware.
- There are some bad sectors on the USB drive.
- USB partition table or MBR is damaged.
- Remove USB drive abruptly during data writing process.
SanDisk USB Repair Software
Repair SanDisk USB drive via different methods. Also support other USB brands, such as Kingston, HP, Samsung, etc.