Machinarium is our first full-length adventure game in which players take on the role of a robot who has been exiled to the scrap heap. Players must use logic, collect important items, and solve environmental puzzles to get the robot back into the city of Machinarium so he can rescue his robot-girlfriend, save the head of the city, and defeat the bad guys from the Black Cap Brotherhood.
Help Josef the robot save his girlfriend Berta kidnapped by the Black Cap Brotherhood gang! Now in full-screen with 12 new achievements, additional languages and full controller support.
Machinarium is the award-winning independent adventure game developed by the makers of Samorost, Botanicula, and CHUCHEL.
A little robot who’s been thrown out to the scrap yard behind the city must return and confront the Black Cap Brotherhood and save his robot-girl friend.
- World: Machinarium world is populated only by robots of various forms and functions. One of the most interesting places in this world is the old, rusty, and legendary city of Machinarium where the game takes place
- Story: You will have to get rid of wicked robots from the Black Cap Brotherhood and save the head of the city and also your robot-girl friend
- Puzzles: You will be solving many logical puzzles, adventure quests, brain teasers and mini-games
- Graphics: Backgrounds and characters are 2D hand-drawn and there is more than one hour of carefully crafted animations
- Music: Beautiful original soundtrack was composed and recorded by Floex (Samorost2 OST)
- Communication: You won’t find any lengthy boring dialogs in this game, characters talk by comic bubbles with simple animations and symbols
- fixed macOS Big Sur compatibility
- added Apple Metal 2.0 rendering support