Luxion KeyShot Pro is designed to make 3D rendering and animation easy. It allows you to apply materials and lighting fast and provides the most accurate materials appearances and real-world lighting, all in a powerful interface that provides advanced capabilities and the ability to see all your changes in real-time.
Table of Contents
Supported Operation Systems
- macOS 10.8 or later
- Intel Core 2 Duo or higher
- Intel® Core 2 or AMD Athlon® 64 processor
- 64-bit platform
- 2GB RAM
- 2GB Disk Space
- Dual-core CPU*
- OpenGL 2.0 capable system**
- 1024 x 768 resolution or higher
- Beautiful Style. In real-time: Say goodbye to post-processing. Image styles are the new real-time image adjustment and the beginning of faster image creation. Add tone-mapping. Adjust shadows, highlights, and color. Add background colors or overlays. And create an unlimited set of style variations.
- Control your highlights: But not your excitement. KeyShot 9 image styles bring you the capabilities to fine-tune that bloom. And the control over curves can be done live using histogram controls or adjusting shadows, mid-tones and highlights separately.
- Cut it like this. Cut it like that: Import your entire 3D model. No need to cut it up before bringing it into KeyShot. A cutaway is applied like material to any geometry you like. So, scale, size, and adjust that cut as much as you need.
- Complex coatings: For when you need precise control over the appearance of optical lenses, windows, mirrors, and more, the new multi-layer optics in KeyShot Pro makes it possible. Add layers or custom specifications. Control thickness, color, refraction, and dispersion. The design of optical products has never been easier.
- Amazing Materials: As easy as it is to fill your scene with fog, it’s just as easy to use scattering to create incredible materials. Go one step further and apply a density texture to create a unique, one-of-a-kind material, like splintered wood, the fibers of a boat hull, or your favorite sponge material.
- Make it juicy: If you’ve ever needed more bubbles in your shots, KeyShot 9 makes it possible with an additional geometry feature in the KeyShot Pro Material Graph. Add as few or as many bubbles as you need. Shake it up. Make it fizz.
- Release notes were unavailable when this listing was updated.