IObit Unlocker Portable 1.2
Size: 2 MB
Downloads: 28570 times TIP:
IObit Unlocker Portable can help if you are trying to delete a file or folder and see messages similar to “Cannot delete file: Access is denied” or “Cannot delete folder.” An installer version is also available.
Other errors you might get include
- It is being used by another person or program
- There has been a sharing violation
- The file is in use by another program or user
- “Make sure the disk is not full or write-protected and that the file is not currently in use
- Cannot read from the source file or diskThese errors are a problem if you’re trying to delete a file or folder. Most of the time, the file or folder is being used by another program or user.
IObit Unlocker Portable is an ideal tool for such conditions. It releases the file or folder from being occupied by programs and allows you to remove or modify the file or folder quickly.
IObit Unlocker Portable Features:
Extremely Easy to Use:
Just right-click on the locked file or folder you want to unlock, or you can drag and drop the file or folder into IObit Unlocker to unlock from being used. Just one click will solve the problem “Access Denied.”
Quick After-unlock Operations:
You can choose from “Unlock & Delete”, “Unlock & Rename”, “Unlock & Move”, or “Unlock & Copy” to easily carry out the next operation with IObit Unlocker
Unlock Multiple Files/Folders:
IObit Unlocker supports unlocking multiple files or folders on desktop or else places at the same time.
Terminate All Related Processes:
IObit Unlocker is able to terminate all related processes that lock the file or folder when switching to “Forced” mode.