Table of Contents
Overview of Derivative TouchDesigner Pro Benefits
Whether you’re creating interactive media systems, architectural projections, live music visuals, or simply rapid-prototyping your latest creative impulse, TouchDesigner is the platform that can do it all.
TouchDesigner works well with the world around it. Whether it is other software, protocols, hardware devices, or the web, extensive options for interoperability let you integrate TouchDesigner into any environment.
Projection mapping involves custom solutions for every job, and no two projection setups are the same. TouchDesigner’s suite of features and customization options makes any projection project possible. TouchDesigner’s other features work seamlessly with the built-in VR tools letting anyone get started quickly and easily with virtual reality.
Overview of Derivative TouchDesigner Pro Features
- Application building
- High-performance media systems
- Realtime 3d and compositing
- Projection mapping
- Lighting and live shows
- VR support
- Extensibility and customization
Technical Details and System Requirements
- Supported OS: Windows 10 / Windows 8.1 / Windows 7
- Processor: Multicore Intel Series or above, Xeon or AMD equivalent
- RAM: 4GB (8GB or more recommended)
- Free Hard Disk Space: 4GB or more recommended