Acrobat DC with Document Cloud services is packed with all the tools you need to convert, edit, and sign PDFs. It’s just as mobile as you are. So you can start a document at work, tweak it on the train and send it for approval from your living room — seamlessly, simply, without missing a beat. It’s packed with smart tools that give you even more power to communicate. Create and edit PDF files with rich media included, share information more securely, and gather feedback more efficiently.
Merge and combine files
- Communicate clearly with single PDF attachments. Put multiple files into a single, organized PDF that’s easy to email and simple to search.
- Merge multiple files into one PDF. Make sure they don’t miss a thing. Combine documents, spreadsheets, emails, and more in an organized PDF.
- Combine files in a PDF Portfolio. Share your work in a PDF Portfolio that presents materials professionally with an interactive impact.
- Create interactive PDF files. Bring your ideas to life by adding audio, Adobe Flash Player compatible video, and interactive media to PDFs.
Simplify reviews and approvals
- Stop sorting through paper and email trails. Automate review and approval cycles with Adobe Acrobat Pro DC. Multiple reviewers can see and build on each other’s comments so you can meet your deadline.
- Streamline document reviews and approvals. In shared reviews, people can annotate PDFs with familiar tools. And you can track progress and consolidate comments.
- Export comments to Word. Save all PDF comments back to the original Microsoft Word document, and update text faster than ever.
- Approve with electronic signatures. Keep projects moving. E-sign your approval right on the PDF. No need to print, fax, or mail the document.
- Get others to sign documents. Get the green light faster. Send PDFs to others for signature approval, and track them online using the Adobe EchoSign service.
- Integrate with SharePoint. With Acrobat, it’s simple and convenient for you to retrieve, open, and save PDFs stored on your company’s SharePoint server.
- Compare two file versions. Let Acrobat do the hard work of comparing two versions of a file, providing you with a detailed report of the results.
- Store and access files on Acrobat.com. Use Acrobat.com to store your files in the cloud for free, accessing them from Acrobat or Reader on your desktop or mobile device.
Protect PDF files
- Adobe Acrobat Pro DC makes it simple to keep your work more secure, no matter what application you’re in.
- Apply for PDF passwords and permissions. Get expert protection without being an expert. Add copy and edit protection to any PDF – even right from Microsoft Office applications in Windows.
- Remove and redact information. Don’t just black out confidential data. Find and get rid of it for good, even when hidden in metadata.
- Automate document security tasks. Apply document security measures the same way every time. Use a guided Action to help secure your PDF before publishing it.
- CR2: Fixed: Adobe Acrobat DC v20.012.20048 “STOP working immediately”